Dine In FranschhoekFranschhoek is a foodie's dream
Your luxury Non-Guided Hop-On-Hop-Off Experience!
FOODIES PAY ATTENTION
Food lovers have always been drawn to the gastronomy that is offered by the world-class restaurants in our scenic wine valley.
Are you a food & wine lover?
The Franschhoek Vineyard Hopper is the perfect way to enjoy the best of both worlds!!
Why not combine your wine/beer tasting experience with a visit to one of the 51 restaurants?
Just a simple example for you…
Book the hopper, visit 2/3 wineries, and then go to a restaurant for a gourmet meal!
DRINK – EAT – REPEAT!
SELECT FROM MORE THAN 50 RESTAURANTS IN FRANSCHHOEK
- La Petite Colombe
- Chef’s Warehouse at Maison Estate
- Le Chêne Restaurant at Leeu Estate
- Oku Asian Eatery
- La Petite Ferme
- The Cellar Restaurant at Haut Cabrière
- Orangerie Restaurant at Le Lude
- Sauvage at Le Franschhoek Hotel
- Arkeste at Chamonix Estate
- The Restaurant at Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate
- Pierneef à La Motte at La Motte Estate
- Protégé at Le Quartier Français
- Le Coin Français
- Le Bon Vivant
- Miko at Mont Rochelle Hotel
- Le Petit Manoir
- Hussar Grill
- The Kitchen at Holden Manz Wine Estate
- The Restaurant at La Residence Hotel
- Monneaux at Franschhoek Country House & Villas
- Yama Eatery | Asian & Sushi
- Epice at Le Quartier Français
- Deux Lions
- Rotisserie at Leopard’s Leap
- Paulina’s at Rickety Bridge Winery
- Franschhoek Kitchen at Mont Rochelle
- Allora | Italian
- French Connection
- Café Bon Bon at La Petite Dauphine
- Col’Cacchio Pizzeria
- Blue Coriander | Indian Cuisine
- Get Lost Coffee
- Cartel Italian Café
- Klein Goederust
- Tuk-Tuk Micro Brewery
- Hey Joe Brewering Company
- Tap & Eat at The Franschhoek Beer Co
- Platform Bar & Bistro at Franschhoek Cellars
- Grape & Bean Café at Franschhoek Cellars
- Old Road Wine Co.
- The Garden Café
- Café des Arts
- Franschhoek Café
- Terbodore Café
- Essence Café
- MCC Franschhoek
- Let’s Frite
- Mon Amour
Guests MUST MAKE THEIR BOOKINGS where required.
We can recommend advance bookings during October and April to ensure more sufficient use of your time on the day.
Please check the trading hours of the restaurants when planning your itinerary.